1998 C1500 ExCab Blue Int White Ext

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think it is the same still. I didn't figure out how much it would cost at $4.00 per foot because I'm not sure how many feet there are haha

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it is the same still. I didn't figure out how much it would cost at $4.00 per foot because I'm not sure how many feet there are haha

I have a few things to do before I buy the trim, I need to lower the ass end, and hookup my train horn to my car alarm, after that then I will buy the trim.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty rusty inside but no one really admires what's on the inside of the bumper...

At leasts there's no dings or scratches anywhere on it :D

Washing off some of the rust. Sanding it and Primer on the inside.

No bumper at all, i swear it took an hour to take the bolts off because i didn't have a breaker bar...

Dirty tailgate sorry :/

This is my old bumper with a ton of dents, none were dents from when I owned it at least..

Only paid a buck fifty for the bumper which was the best deal in Phoenix.. No dents, all original plastics, came with a light harness too for L plate lights :d

Took an hour to take it off, 5-10 minutes to put it back on -.-

Sorry I don't have a picture of the inside of the bumper all primed. and painted chrome inside :d

- Next project is to put in my Compass/Temp mirror in. For another day :]

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Looks good man, very clean. I think it looks good without the molding, but to each his own.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh man... the train horns with the alarm? Anyone who tries to steal your truck is going in the back of the cop car stunned with pee running down their leg....

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh man... the train horns with the alarm? Anyone who tries to steal your truck is going in the back of the cop car stunned with pee running down their leg....

That should come later within the next week or two.

Nvm, it's coming now, I'll update it in a few hours with a video :] If i'm successful.

Last edited: