1997 Silverado prerunner build "The Black Nasty"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Do you ever race? there was a race in Ridgecrest this weekend....55 Mile Loop. up to 5 laps depending on class.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you ever race? there was a race in Ridgecrest this weekend....55 Mile Loop. up to 5 laps depending on class.

Nope, no races. Truck won't pass a safety inspection...yet! haha

I knew about the race, Ridgecrest is actually where I bent the upper arm and started this whole rebuild. I wanted to go, but I was picking up that trailer Saturday morning.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are better pictures. All new lights and powdercoated gloss black billet insterts (bowtie not on yet). Truck is going to Castle Fab tomorrow to get new cats put on and D-rings added to the trailer.

You must be registered for see images attach

And with the fresh paint, you can tell how bad the cab is.

K2500 Dave

Reaction score
Just read this entire thread. Pre-Runner isn't in the cards for me, but I love em, and this one was done nice! Nice vision on it brother, and props to your pick of fabricators to make it all work.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read this entire thread. Pre-Runner isn't in the cards for me, but I love em, and this one was done nice! Nice vision on it brother, and props to your pick of fabricators to make it all work.

Thank you sir! I agree, Steve at Dirt Designs did a great job and the truck will probably be seeing him again after I gather ALL the new parts for the rear.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got around to putting in a new head unit, Escalade cluster w/ blue LEDs and some interior LEDs.