1997 Silverado prerunner build "The Black Nasty"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing all that major, just some more little stuff. Last 2 hood latches, flashlight mounts, rear view camera and monitor.

You must be registered for see images attach

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As usual, suck at taking pictures. And maybe one day I will eventually get some action shots and/or video.

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been a few years since i been on here. Had this dude as a friend on myspace back then. Such a beast then and lookin even better now

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its been a few years since i been on here. Had this dude as a friend on myspace back then. Such a beast then and lookin even better now

Myspace... lol... that's been a minute! haha

Truck should have an update in the next couple weeks. Scheduled something for next week, and was informed it might take a week or two to complete. So some time in April

OBS97Fster

Reaction score
damn, i remember seeing this thread a while back and im glad its still alive!!.. i got my 97 silverado when i was 16. from the start i knew i wanted to make it a prerunner.. i couldn't find anything that would fit my teenage budget haha and by the time i was 17 all my money went into rebuilding my motor..turned 18 and joined the army. now my truck sits back home in CA waiting for me.. but ill be home soon to continue on my project. .... im glad to see your truck and how you continue to keep making it bad ass. you have amazing and beautiful truck man.. one day my truck will be running with the best...just got to say it again.. beautiful piece of work you got man. i love it.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn, i remember seeing this thread a while back and im glad its still alive!!.. i got my 97 silverado when i was 16. from the start i knew i wanted to make it a prerunner.. i couldn't find anything that would fit my teenage budget haha and by the time i was 17 all my money went into rebuilding my motor..turned 18 and joined the army. now my truck sits back home in CA waiting for me.. but ill be home soon to continue on my project. .... im glad to see your truck and how you continue to keep making it bad ass. you have amazing and beautiful truck man.. one day my truck will be running with the best...just got to say it again.. beautiful piece of work you got man. i love it.

Thanks man... we all appreciate your service. Give it time, take your time and do it right the first time. You will kick yourself if you have to go back and have it redone.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well.... FINALLY got myself a trailer. One less thing to worry about. Just need to get a spare and add some D-rings and it will be good for awhile. It will need a deck down the road, but the one that is on there will work for a short time.

And finally dropped the front end off with Travis (sylvestercustoms) for paint. Will be a couple of weeks before I can pick everything up and get them on the truck, since we both have schedule conflicts.