1997 Chevy Silverado Z71 DD/Project build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I like the the black and white theme. I have the same theme my truck. Keep it up man. Looks sick!

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Decided today to ditch the factory air filter box, so i went out and bought a K&N its actually for a 00-06 but its longer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Turned out pretty good and its really sturdy doesnt move at all even when reved.

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Added a steering wheel knob last night, nice for turnin real sharp.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You got 33s on yours, how much did you trim your bumper off total? Does it rub afterword at all? Just wondering cuz i got 33x12.50 on a 10in rim and they rub a lot more than id like them to...
Thanks!

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
You got 33s on yours, how much did you trim your bumper off total? Does it rub afterword at all? Just wondering cuz i got 33x12.50 on a 10in rim and they rub a lot more than id like them to...
Thanks!

Well ive got the t-bars and an addaleaf in thr rear so it sits a little higher than stock..
I barely trimmed it at all when i first put them on and they didnt rub at all. Flexed, full turn.. Nothin. Than i cut an inch off the ends cause i liked the way it looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well ive got the t-bars and an addaleaf in thr rear so it sits a little higher than stock..
I barely trimmed it at all when i first put them on and they didnt rub at all. Flexed, full turn.. Nothin. Than i cut an inch off the ends cause i liked the way it looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I have a 2" block in the rear and 1.5" of t bar crank in the front and they rub at like 20% flex... But my rims are 6 inches from the rim to the lugs so that could be why ours are so different. Im going to do a lot more trimming so i can do some mudding on friday without ripping my brand new tires open...
Thanks for the response!