1997 C/K Truck Service manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of factory service manuals for the 1997 model year trucks. I no longer own a GMT-400 or a 97 for that matter and would like to sell these to someone on here. If they don't sell here they are going to eBay

$200 shipped to the US ONLY. Alaska or Hawaii might be extra depending on shipping costs.

PayPal only

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Download them - you'll be fine. You'd only get hard copies dirty!
Don't remember how much our set of 99 manuals was, ordering them directly from Helm( the publisher of Chevy shop and other manuals for a loooong time). Think it was like $250 or something. Lot of money in 2005 to spend on an old truck LOL. GM vehicles used to have a page in the back of the owner's manual where you could mail order the various manuals for that vehicle, direct from the publisher. Different companies printed the books for the different makes. I need to go in dad's big old filing cabinet and see what 60s and 70s books we have. If we don't have the cars they were bought for, then I need to turn them into $$. Someone out there can use them.
IIRC the 6 volume set of manuals for the 06 truck was over$500. Probably why we never got them....that was 2 payments LOL.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't remember how much our set of 99 manuals was, ordering them directly from Helm( the publisher of Chevy shop and other manuals for a loooong time). Think it was like $250 or something. Lot of money in 2005 to spend on an old truck LOL. GM vehicles used to have a page in the back of the owner's manual where you could mail order the various manuals for that vehicle, direct from the publisher. Different companies printed the books for the different makes. I need to go in dad's big old filing cabinet and see what 60s and 70s books we have. If we don't have the cars they were bought for, then I need to turn them into $$. Someone out there can use them.
IIRC the 6 volume set of manuals for the 06 truck was over$500. Probably why we never got them....that was 2 payments LOL.

I’ve been hunting some for a 64 old dynamic 88.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’ve been hunting some for a 64 old dynamic 88.
Not sure we have any Olds books but I'm going to try to get into this part of the shop this long weekend. Will let you know if I have something.
We'd probably be more likely to have original magazine ads or possibly a sales brochure. My brother has over 60 crates of vintage car and truck ads and quite a few brochures, that we have out at some of the larger swap meets and car shows. Of course since there haven't been very many shows this year.....
The next show we have coming up (still showing up as "tentative " on the ISCA website) is Thanksgiving weekend in Houston. If this show happens, we'll be going through the crates of ads to see what we have. If I come up with something, I'll get back to you. Thanks, HWB