1996 rcsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitesilvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what color are you gonna paint it
You will have to just keep checking back to this thread, maybe in 3 more weeks

Nice project cant wait to see the finished project. Make sure you pull the door handles out when you do paint cause they will chip if not. Oh cant go wrong with Coys :thumbsup:
thanks, yeah handles are off I don't want any paint chipping lol, I been wanting these wheels for a while my other choice was the boss 338's but I think I made the right choice with the coys

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm hoping you keep it blue, its such a nice shade of blue(bias opinion) lol, and I'm really digging the Coys! I will be following your build.

whitesilvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Novas are my wheel choice with coys beating the door down at second place lol
at one point I said I was going to get them lol but I always wanted a torq-thrust style wheel and coys had a sale going on so I went with these
coys! looks good!
thanks
I'm hoping you keep it blue, its such a nice shade of blue(bias opinion) lol, and I'm really digging the Coys! I will be following your build.
thanks and will have to just wait and see lol but yeah the stock color is nice

update:
We got the passenger side and tailgate primered last night (3/1/12)
You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
this is really turning out to be a nice truck! I love the wheels. specially the wider in the back. Seems like alot of people stop doign that and just putting the biggest that fit all around. This is my style!

whitesilvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good man! Keep it up!
thanks
man trucks going to come out sweet! if only i could finish mine!
hopefully it's our first paint job, but we have a pretty good teacher....get to work man
Tuned in to see the finished product
couple more weeks lol
this is really turning out to be a nice truck! I love the wheels. specially the wider in the back. Seems like alot of people stop doign that and just putting the biggest that fit all around. This is my style!
thanks, I wanted to get staggered wheels for a while now