1995 Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS C1500

Reaction score
so I've looked everywhere on the internet that i could find and i just can't seem to find 1995 door panels anywhere for my truck i need them in grey and manual crank windows. anyone know where i can find them?

You must be registered for see images attach

this is what they look like except mine don't have the door pocket thing but i don't care if it does or doesn't I'd just like to know where to get them thanks.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Those are pretty hard to find I've only seen one set in real life

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This website allows you to search local salvage yards...

http://www.car-part.com/

Searching for part description "Door Front" allows you to narrow results by electric or manual window.

Hope this helps. Ebay may be another option.

94GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmc didn't have them..that's surprising. Did you try classic industries

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked at classic parts of America and couldn't find em either. Tons of 88-94.

I just grabbed one of my old C/K resto magazines and sure enough 95+ style door panels(still didn't see manual Windows). Too bad they're not in business Still.

tunedbytuna

Reaction score
I have a 98, manual windows, and the interior panels are exactly the same as the one in your picture. You may want to consider expanding the years you search for.

hookedup50

Reaction score
I had to get a powered gray set on fleabay. I saw lots of manual ones on there. They are not cheap, and neither is shipping. My drivers side was inop, so sprung for a pair.

professor229

Reaction score
so I've looked everywhere on the internet that i could find and i just can't seem to find 1995 door panels anywhere for my truck i need them in grey and manual crank windows. anyone know where i can find them?

You must be registered for see images attach

this is what they look like except mine don't have the door pocket thing but i don't care if it does or doesn't I'd just like to know where to get them thanks.
I'm in the process... Have a 1995 Tan interior C1500 but it has some rust so I went out and bought two doors from Texas... rust free... but no keys for the lock, and one key hole was drilled out.. did some body work on them and replaced the key cylinders (PITA).... Didn't know the year of the Texas doors.. turns out they are from 1988-1994.... first interior generation... my 1995 is decent.... I want to try to install my 1995 interior panel onto the pre-1994 doors..... All are manual cranks; nothing electric....Will try... should they fit ??? PS... neutered the door locks on the Texas doors because of problems... and never lock my rig... had to buy one new latch and two door lock cylinders....

PS... I also have painted interior door panels on the 1994 C1500 I restored for my son... Fabric and Plastic paint from Rustoleum I believe... they turned out like new.