1995 Chevy door locks IT IS A MANUAL DOOR.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kattlove71

Reaction score
What replaced by door locks and handles on the inside and outside it is a manual door manual window crank and I need help with the rods and getting things put it on there right there is no power to this at all it is all manual

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might want to download the OE service manual, here in forum. Use the search box at top. " Service manuals " , in the paragraphs you'll see the link post for manuals. The 95 is two books, 1 service, and 2 fuel emissions, there is also a unit repair manual, ( rebuild Hydraboost, axle, alternator and etc.
There you will find all the diagrams, and illustrations you need.

kattlove71

Reaction score
I just want to know how to put the locking cylinder and the lock into my door and have it open the door and shut the door I have brand new locks brand new door handle brand new actuator All the rods but when I put it all in it locks the door and I cannot open it

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What replaced by door locks and handles on the inside and outside it is a manual door manual window crank and I need help with the rods and getting things put it on there right there is no power to this at all it is all manual
iwouldagreewithaboveresponsesand
uploadyourservicemanual

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gave you the answer you need. The information is there.
Nobody is going to post multiple pages on here for you.
Write sentences that can be understood. If nobody can understand it , nobody will answer. Don't use stupid abbreviations.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're having a hard time understanding what you're saying. Punctuation and proofreading matter when communicating in written form.

When you put the door handles in, there's a rod that hangs straight down from the handle and goes into a square pad with a hole in the center. Pushing down on that pad is what opens the door. Did you get the rod in that hole?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1aauto is sometimes a youtubes mechanic best friend...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kattlove71

Reaction score
Ok sorry about how I worded it. The little rods on the outside driver's door handle and the longer rods on the inside door drivers side . They look the almost the same as the ones do in the passenger side door. I am having trouble putting the right ones on my doors. So that they lock and open. I need to know what one goes to what side . Please and thank you.