1995 C1500 predator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95predator

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I recently bought a 95 c1500 predator. I tried looking it up for info on it cuz I wanted to know how it came factory and specs on it. Unfortunately I found nothing on it. I was wondering how many were made of this model. I have slowly been changing worn out parts as it is my daily. Any info would be greatly appreciated or if any of you guys got one tell me about yours. Thanks

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Definitely a conversion truck, judging by the skirting and 90's graphics. I assume it has wood grain interior trim? There were quite a bit of these companies back in the 90s, I have never heard of a Predator conversion though, this must be one of the rarer conversion companies.

95predator

Reaction score
Definitely a conversion truck, judging by the skirting and 90's graphics. I assume it has wood grain interior trim? There were quite a bit of these companies back in the 90s, I have never heard of a Predator conversion though, this must be one of the rarer conversion companies.
I does have wood grain interior but I think it might be aftermarket pieces that the first owner put on. I might be wrong.