1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that was another option I was thinking about. Do you know about how much lift you get out of it? Some people say anywhere from .5 to 3 inches. And does it effect the ride stiffness

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
35s with only a 3in bl? Ok I might be able to get away with my 33s just cranked for now then. How was your add-a-leaf? Did you notice a difference or was it not worth it
I havent gotten them in yet, havent had time to do em and their not really a necessity right now. its a little low in the back but its ok for now.
Ok. I want to see how the add a springs worked for him, if there wasn't much of an improvement ill probably do a 2 or 3 in block in the back
^^
Put 3/4 ton springs in the rear
This^ i wish i didnt throw money at AAL's and got 3/4s
Yeah that was another option I was thinking about. Do you know about how much lift you get out of it? Some people say anywhere from .5 to 3 inches. And does it effect the ride stiffness
i got 2.5" out of mine. so its .5 more than the back. i havent really noticed much of a difference with the ride quality but its been a while since ive been in a stock 400 w/o crank. its honestly not bad. it rides like an old half ton should :shrug: