1994 Silverado Sportside - Custom Craft Conversion Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel stupid but I did a similar thing with a cheap distributor and I’ll never do that again

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pretty sure my pick a part is a GMT-400 owners dream. They literally have everything from burbs to topkicks, the only thing they don’t have is a 454ss or TahoeSS or I would be dipped to snag a fog light switch. They are barely picked over as well except for me when I need stuff. They even have a topkick tow fleet

You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I wish we had yards like that around here. When I do find a GMT they are usually so trashed or picked over that it’s not worth grabbing anything

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it turns out it was a combination of the **** connector I used and the tiniest ground probably ever made. Most of it must of came loose ages ago and the trailer wiring ground was keeping it afloat. Then when I took the trailer wiring out it only took two days for it to short out and feed into the parking lights.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I have my lights fixed I got the electrical hook up bolted on.

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to be doing an eBay auction today and 12:00 PM Central Time on a complete set of 2001 service manuals

Feel free to check out my new eBay store called kenshoard and stay tuned for the auction

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some images of the service manuals and once these sell I got a full set of 1999 manuals to auction as well

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there gone. They sold for the auction list price of 90$ and shipped. Hopefully in a couple days I will be posting the 1999 Manual set for the same price

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m thinking of also trying to sell the stuff I find off the k1500s in my local junkyard if you need something and I can find it