1994 Sierra GT in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5372939937.html

Just GMC's version of Chevy's "Sport" model. Chrome SS type wheels w/275/60's, a '94 GMC would have a body color grille anyway, but the GT also gets body color bumpers (rear one looks a little hammered) and the SS valance w/fogs, the side decals, better sway bars, yada yada.

I mostly like it because it's a '94 GMC extended cab fleetside in black with gray cloth buckets. Priced a little high for the miles but if it's not too terribly worn out, might be worth close to it just for the "rarity" angle - not that it's anything more than a few easily-copied items.

Somebody else go buy it so I don't end up with yet another project in the driveway that I have no time or room for.

Richard

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were the Sierra GT's available in 4x4's? One of the first 400's I called about was a 4x4 and had the "Sierra GT" script on the doors, the sellers were weird and just hung up when I called.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen a handful of extended cabs, enough to make me feel they're real. And the SUV would be a Yukon GT not a Tahoe. ;)

Richard

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have seen a couple GTs in RCSB and RCLB, but never in a extended. If it's solid, might be worth it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You hardly ever see these in EC.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score