1994 Chevy Silverado project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyRn

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Started out with a budget of 2 grand and time frame of 4 weeks, 6500 and 11 weeks later this is what it turned out like.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks badass man. It snowballed on ya huh? It happens to me too. Can't touch one thing without touching it all.

TonyRn

Reaction score
This was a definite learning experience... The cancer was so much worse than I expected. The crossmembers holding the fuel tank were rusted off the passenger side, they had large zip ties holding the tank up lol. Ended up replacing the floorpans, both front inner and outer fenders, new grill,headlights, rear drivers side shock mount with new ranchos, new fuel and brake lines, new carpet, replacement seat, dome light, rear brake light, tail lights, gorilla guard bedliner, bushwacker fender flares, moto metal wheels,tailgate and on and on.

Last edited:

TonyRn

Reaction score
the wheels are moto metals, 16 inch bolt pattern 8 x 6.5 . no backspacing. Tires are fierce attitude 315's