1994 3/4 ton Ls swapped... Budget build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys checkin in and want to share the work ive done to my truck since I brought her home lose to 2 years ago.
In the time since ive been on and off with progress. Within the first year I pulled the ole tiered 5.7 rebuilt it to factory specs nothing fancy. Tossed it back in there
and drove it time to time... I wasn't happy with the power it was putting out. Eventually I parked it sat for a few months in the time doing so I hopped on forums looking for ls swap info read as much as I could and figured Id have a go at it i mean everyone and there cousins are doing it and very happy with the results. summer of 2014 i gathered parts and started on my standalone harness which btw was pretty simple thanks to LT1Swap.com! Got my tune done locally. Bought a 04 5.3 from a local junkyard. I got to working and everything worked out great! I rushed into it so i have lots to clean and organize but it runs and drives! Future plans are paint job asap! and cam and head swap in the meantime for more Powaa. Currently working on getting a longer ac hose anyone know if the current fittings can be reused? Thinking about taking it to the hose shop soon to see what my options are.

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Lowered trucks usually never catch my eye, but this one looks pretty slick so far! How hard was it to cut down the frame to a shortbed?

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The Swap looks great! Nice Job. Now that front bumper is really cool! Never seen a plate mounted recessed like that. Great idea