1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
alright, well the parts will be here today anyways... so ill just check to see if it works. ill take pictures and post them!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright, so my tailight have come in today, they look awesome! i also started dyeing my middle console i bought for the truck, turned out pretty good!

I just opened a photo bucket account, i will attempt to post pics again.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright i think i got it all figured out lol

here is the new interior:

You must be registered for see images attach

and then this is what the middle console looked like when i first got it. I spend some time scrubbing to clean it oof so i can than dye it:

And after i dyed the top black:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Stuff i did last year,

one thing that drove me nuts was my headliner, it was grey, but all droopy, my uncle had red poppies holding it up from rememberance day... lol i wish i had a pictue of it!
so i ordered some new headliner and installed it, also went ahead and dyed the pillars black, since i had never done it before and wanted to try it out:

after all set and done

i went ahead and change the steering columb, i was ok with the none tilt, but i wanted to have cruise, so it was easier to change everything

before:

(i dont have any after pictures of any of the work i did after this stage since i parked it for the winter...

From here i also installed my power windows and locks and will got snap some picture of this when i got time.
i also did the red LED gauge mod, i couldnt figure out how to take a picture of them at night, but here is how you gotta cut them out when you do this mod (moonie gauges)

before

after:

And then my custom bumper from Airbagit.com was ordered... truth never came out... but here is why i bought it:

turns out, one of the parking lots in sudbury, the post fell but they left the cement pillar there. Middle of the night, me and some buddys meet up and i turn into the parking beside my buddy, and there it was, it jumped out and hit my bumper! So i bought this :

didnt come with the valance, but i missed my old valance over the "custom" one i had.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice work with the interior man, i wanna do mine all black with black leather seats and paint my guage and window switch bezels, and a few other small pieces blue to match my exterior

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
nice job on the int just ordered some black suede to do my headliner and door panels last ight. Now lets see some tail lights get put on and pics