1990 5 speed SCSB. ?? On 6.0 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sup fellas
Been a while but had some things to get sorted out and buying a house really slowed me down. Here are some updates.
Finally moved in to the new house with plenty of room to work on her. She sat at my dads house for about a year untouched.
I have since got the engine bay squared away.
A/C is working but its cycling on and off so it needs a charge. But after 2 years of nothing it blows cold.
Ls1 fans on and working just have to figure what A/C wire to hook them up to. I connected it to green wire and the fans turn off when the A/C turns on then i hooked to the black wire and nothing happens. I still have one more wire to try.

You must be registered for see images attach

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah she is now step side.
My dad helped me take the bed off while i was not there and damaged the stake pockets so i was already thinking about step side and found this one for $200
I just told him i found this and its what i wanted.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Oh yeah she is now step side.
My dad helped me take the bed off while i was not there and damaged the stake pockets so i was already thinking about step side and found this one for $200
I just told him i found this and its what i wanted.

Always hard to get mad at the old man for helping, I like how you avoided that situation though. :lol: Props!
Man I'd never seen thread before today, glad your still working on this project buddy. Nice work!