1989 C3500 dually makeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Love your truck! One of my favorites here!
An RC Dually, or a 2dr 2whl dr. Tahoe are the only other body styles I would consider owning!

I never get tired of looking at how that truck turned out.

Its because its blue :deal:

:lol:

awesome build man one heck of a transformation

Thats an awesome Truck!!! I always wanted a Dually. Maybe the next one. Nice Job!!

Thanks Guys.

New front tires and an alignment first thing this morning, then off on a 80 mile trip to pick up an organ donor. On the way back, the harmonic balancer on the 454 let go. :nutkick:

You must be registered for see images attach

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
As I swapped out the interior, I laid the ground work for an audio system. I have 3 way components, and didn't want to cut holes in the doors so I whipped up these pods for the 6.5 midbass drivers. finally got them installed, up and running today.
The lighting makes the color look more off than it actually is. It's pretty close

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Love this truck, has there been any updates on the stepside?

Real killer looking dullay. Love it

Thanks!

No real updates on the stepside. The bottom of the fleetside bed is almost fully prepped to be POR-15'ed, then it can get swapped. A lot of parts have accumulated (sheetmetal, interior), so I need to start putting them on the truck truck because I am running out of room!
:lol: