14 Bolt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
this is the pic of my slip shaft
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ok guys in I'm being pretty needy here but could someone post me a link of the conversion u joint i need to get id really appreciate it i really don't even know what to look for

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
thanks man i appreciate it ill just get the moog one then all i should need is the u bolts when i go get the axle next week ( I think thats all ill need anyway lol

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since this is a 14b thread. I have a 14bsf and would like to start gathering parts. What would i all need to put in a 14bff?also what years do i neex to look for, i have a 97sierra,. How do you also tell the difference in sf and ff in a junkyard because i see that 8 lugs can also be sf

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Since this is a 14b thread. I have a 14bsf and would like to start gathering parts. What would i all need to put in a 14bff?also what years do i neex to look for, i have a 97sierra,. How do you also tell the difference in sf and ff in a junkyard because i see that 8 lugs can also be sf

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

if you already have one why are you looking for one in a junk yard

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A full floater looks like this on the end...

You must be registered for see images

An 8 lug single floater will look like what you have but 8 lugs instead of six.