14 bolt swap questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I thought about it. Call me old fashioned but I feel better with vacuum powered brakes over ps pump powered ones. Probably has something to do with the bad luck I’ve had with ps pumps over the years :bs:
It's no small job to convert but once you've done it, you'll kick yourself in the ass for ever doubting how good hydroboost is. There's a reason the higher GVWR trucks use it exclusively. It's a much more effective brake booster than vacuum could ever be.

Richard

abrasumente

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t know I was gonna get roasted for that :doh2: like I said I’ve just had bad experiences with pumps dying on me. I’ll at least look into it.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I didn’t know I was gonna get roasted for that :doh2: like I said I’ve just had bad experiences with pumps dying on me. I’ll at least look into it.

I get that, but it's terrible logic to use to prefer an inferior braking system whose performance you lament.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez