1-2 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm, so the 315s fit, don't want to go that big, but do you have much room, don't want to go offroading and have something hit the tires, though it looks like you have no offset, but how much room before they hit?

SRT41320

Reaction score
I finally went and got some rims. They're the MB TKO in 16x8 and the tires are Hankook 265/75/16. Now for some lift and debadging

Attachments

• IMAG0217.jpg
    IMAG0217.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was mine with 305/70 R16s with a Rough Country AAL, cranked bars, and a heavy front bumper. Also 16x8 wheels
You must be registered for see images attach

I cranked the front end up approx. 1 1/2" still have threads left on the T bar bolts and added a 2" add a leaf which actually gained me 1 3/4' in the rear. The whole job only took a couple of hrs and between the larger 285-70-17 tires AAL and crank I gained the height I wanted, all for around 80.00.

You must be registered for see images attach

Did either of you have to replace shocks? If so which ones did you get? I had to replace the Factory Bilstein's on my truck a while back and replaced them with some $50 a piece ranchos or so and wondering if I'd need different shocks.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Did either of you have to replace shocks? If so which ones did you get? I had to replace the Factory Bilstein's on my truck a while back and replaced them with some $50 a piece ranchos or so and wondering if I'd need different shocks.

I had the RCX shocks for the 2-3" lift on at the time

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
hmm, so the 315s fit, don't want to go that big, but do you have much room, don't want to go offroading and have something hit the tires, though it looks like you have no offset, but how much room before they hit?

quite a bit but they still rub with my new tires. It can be fixed with trimming

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
How'd you like those?

They weren't bad at all. They're the exact same things as the 4-6" ones just a little shorter. I still have them if you would be interested in them. I only had them on the truck for about two or three months before I got my lift and they were too small so they have been in a box since last August/ September

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They weren't bad at all. They're the exact same things as the 4-6" ones just a little shorter. I still have them if you would be interested in them. I only had them on the truck for about two or three months before I got my lift and they were too small so they have been in a box since last August/ September

Sent you a PM