‘99 K1500 Classic “Karma Jr.”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow..I’d hate to be that father, and that kid.

I learned years ago title issues. I never buy anything from anyone unless it’s a current title in the sellers name. I don’t care if it’s your best friend or we’re too lazy to title in your name..not doing it.

The big thing now is title loans. They get a title loan then sell the vehicle no title. New buyer can’t get the lien paid off because it’s not in their name. I’ve ran across many local part outs due to this reason.

Congrats on the new truck!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Sucks that the kid kinda scammed you on your purchase, but glad you got your money back and then some! Dually looks very nice, definitely an upgrade over the ECSB half ton!

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Wow..I’d hate to be that father, and that kid.

I learned years ago title issues. I never buy anything from anyone unless it’s a current title in the sellers name. I don’t care if it’s your best friend or we’re too lazy to title in your name..not doing it.

The big thing now is title loans. They get a title loan then sell the vehicle no title. New buyer can’t get the lien paid off because it’s not in their name. I’ve ran across many local part outs due to this reason.

Congrats on the new truck!

Yeah I hear you on the title loan thing! Back in 2016 I almost bought two rcsb trucks for parts, guy seemed iffy at first about the titles. Said they didn’t have any. Then he suddenly had them but they were still being paid on by previous owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Sucks that the kid kinda scammed you on your purchase, but glad you got your money back and then some! Dually looks very nice, definitely an upgrade over the ECSB half ton!

I like to think I came out ahead. I’m not the one who got his ass beat lol

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
That dually is nice! I think you came out ahead

Most definitely! Especially since I was looking for a CC truck to begin with, bought it from the original owner who ordered it in November of 94. Trucks a 95 6.5TD with NV4500 4x4 on the floor, 298k on the body but in 2014 it received a new motor