Root beer brown GM 400 please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have kicked around keeping my truck the stock color and repainting it. Then went back and forth with red and black. Even thought about flat black but that is too common now. . Trying to see if someone can please photoshop any GMT400 pic and make it root beer brown like this car. I tried to google image one but appartently there isnt any out there which makes me want this color even more.

You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
They used this color on that overhaulin show, I think you could pick a better color especially if your willing to pay for that kind of paint job.

How about burnt orange? Not many people have that.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, burnt orange got overdone in the early 2000's. I have always liked brown trucks going back to the fall guy truck.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree that is a sharp color,there are two younger guys on here that do photoshop scott and thomas maybe they will see this and chop the color on your truck post up a pic of the truck and i'm sure one will read this

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate that badazz. If they want to use a google image of a truck that has an angle that is easier to photoshop than a pic of mine, I am good with whatever. Just never seen a GMT400 in that color. I will put a pic of a truck that looks how I want mine to and maybe that will work for whoever is nice enough to shop it for me.

You must be registered for see images attach

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Just realize that the color will look much more bland on the GMT400 due to the lack of curves in the design of the truck

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input Ryan. Just my opinion that browns look great on the body style before this and they are even less curvy. If anyone needs a reference point, google image "fall guy truck" it is two tone but still mostly darker brown.