Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! They were a pain to find at a decent price.. Just need some bigger tires now

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be nice... My plan is at least 6 inch suspension lift and crank down the tbars do it rides nice again

TrailBlazerZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be nice... My plan is at least 6 inch suspension lift and crank down the tbars do it rides nice again

Yeah. I wouldn't go any smaller than 34" with a 6" lift. I'd also decrank it before you put the lift on, then crank it up until you like it.

Last edited:

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i've just got to save up enough for all that stuff... At least I've got the wheels I wanna run now

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
yeah i've just got to save up enough for all that stuff... At least I've got the wheels I wanna run now
I want a set of those wheels so bad. I love how they look.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought them off a buddy of mine who had them plastjdipped black with red center caps... He didn't really realize what he had so I I got a deal on them. Took 3 days to get the plastidip off