Ontario Canada members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm in London, Ontario.
Recently bought a '96 2Dr Tahoe LT diesel. My first Tahoe diesel.
I've had 5 Tahoes....'96 2Dr Sport, '97 4Dr LT, '99 4Dr LT, "96 2Dr LT and now this one.
What can I say.... I love them. They're great snow plow trucks.
Oh, and I've also got a '05 Smart Car (diesel).... not that good for plowing.

nice, i'm from St.thomas, i'll keep am eye out for yah.

oldskool

Reaction score
88-98 enthusiast from Orillia, Ont. '95 Sierra ECSB 2wd (under construction) 350 tbi, 4L60 (rebuilt by Northern Transmission in Orillia). Collecting air ride parts to lay frame, static drop being performed soon. Daily driven '93 Chevy 'burban 4x4 with 440k on it and still kickin' likely lift it once my 2wd is bagged.

Reaction score
got your own thread eh? Do all of you drive slow or just the ones that plague us down here? Thanks for your well used time answering this question, kthxbye Butch.

LMFAO

Only about 87% of us. give or take 13% to factor in for unbuckled dirty wives. Gas is $%*%$%#$ expensive as ^&*) here, so I think that's the excuse. When I lived in TX it was $.89/gal, and here/now it's $1.20/l FML and build a still. -and we do a lil jig when we get bumshagged by the government's cactus condom at $1.20, it was at about $1.35 for quite a while.

I'm from the crapitol, BTW. Cheers all, and sorry about your lawn(s), fields and trails. Can you get a trail pass for a truck? lol who cares - I can't pull over officer, there's no shoulder.

Who's still actively *&^&ing around in the area? Where do y'all run?

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
LMFAO

Only about 87% of us. give or take 13% to factor in for unbuckled dirty wives. Gas is $%*%$%#$ expensive as ^&*) here, so I think that's the excuse. When I lived in TX it was $.89/gal, and here/now it's $1.20/l FML and build a still. -and we do a lil jig when we get bumshagged by the government's cactus condom at $1.20, it was at about $1.35 for quite a while

Whats with the thread digging man? Please watch the dates of the threads you are responding to.

Reaction score
Whats with the thread digging man? Please watch the dates of the threads you are responding to.

What's with the harassment?
Am I not supposed to try and see who's active from my area on here? Or should I have started a new thread? I don't see the problem.
Why are the threads still here and unlocked if I'm not to post in them? 1st one I get - it was a random, but I have a legit reason for my post here.
This is a good way to get rid of good, new members you know. Shameful. I'd want to keep people that are developing products for my vehicle on my forums, and wouldn't harass them unless they were purposefully being a cockroach. Especially a fellow Canadian. but hey to each their own.
I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. Judging from what I see now, I think I'd like to keep it that way.

Anyfknway, Anyone in EO want to setup a meet n greet sometime this fall?

Last edited: