NY: 99-00 Denali GREY center console and OEM Foglight switch with backing plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Located in L.I., NY willing to meet up to waive shipping fees!

1. Fog light Switch with backing plate and enough wire to make your own harness. For those who don't want to "tyrone" your fog light switch, nothing better then OEM!
$40 plus shipping, if you want me to make the Harness which includes to relays...$70 plus shipping

SOLD

You must be registered for see images attach

OBO

2. Grey OBS Denali Center Console (it is not from an ESCKY b/c the wood grain trim is not labeled. Pics speak for itself

What it is missing, the "cone center caps" on the back cup lid. Still sits in. One tab is broke, but don't sass me with your stories you can make one as long as you have a sottering gun. One of the switches is chipped, don't cry B/C those are non-functional and those are to be removed anyway and install something useful like a volts gauge or something. Or just remove it and put in a plate and paint over it.

I can paint the center console as I did mine (in black) any color you CHOOSE, like I said you choose, b/c if it doesn't match its your fault not mine. Want me to paint it...looking at additional $40 bucks and i'll send over the remaining paint and not responsible for any damage done to the paint during shipping. I'll wrap it good just saying to save for my end.

I WILL GUT the console, to save on shipping costs...BCM, all bull**** harnesses and remove the BOSE sub b/c that is useless to cut down on weight for shipping costs.

$225 Shipped OBO

This is a forum...a public place...so keep here no need to fill up my mail box!

Thanks

Foreverfalcon40

Last edited:

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And if you are worried about replacing the rear audio controls on the back of the console, controls from any 00-02 Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban will fit that.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What would you charge to ship to Canada?

The only stupid question is the one not asked.

With that being said

I work boku hours, I won't be able to get quotes till Tuesday or Wednesday. Any way to do them online? What is the best carrier to use to Canada? I have not shipped anything in a while. Last time was DHL and they were amazing with great prices! SO SAD to see them go!

Whats your zip?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
The only stupid question is the one not asked.

With that being said

I work boku hours, I won't be able to get quotes till Tuesday or Wednesday. Any way to do them online? What is the best carrier to use to Canada? I have not shipped anything in a while. Last time was DHL and they were amazing with great prices! SO SAD to see them go!

Whats your zip?

USPS and postal code is L2S 4A7