New to this…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

805GMT400

Reaction score
Hey there! I just came into possession on a 92 2wd with the 5.7. My uncle owned this since it was new and recently passed. I’ll no doubt be searching this forum as I work on it!

Attachments

• IMG_7885.jpeg
    IMG_7885.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7879.jpeg
    IMG_7879.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7881.jpeg
    IMG_7881.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 21

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta Canada
That's a fine looking truck, aside from the sun burn on the roof, but I'm sure that's normal down there as rust is up here! Lol

Any crazy plans for it?
And you definitely came to the right place for any info or help spending your money!

805GMT400

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Of course I have a lot of pie-in-the-sky ideas. Yea. Right now it needs a bit of interior work before my daughters will ride in it, so there's door panels, new carpet, new steering wheel and getting the clock and the stereo tp work...

The biggest bummer is it won't pass smog. That's concerning. But it's SUPER straight! Just the surface rust on the roof and a bit of peeling clearcoat on the hood. So I have no idea digging into it to get it to pass smog. I've always loved this truck and am happy to get it back to it's former glory!

Also, as far as I know aside from the wheels, it's stock. But it sure looks like it may be lowered slightly? Any thoughts?