New from Ky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boston71

Reaction score
Hello everyone... I scoured the Web to find the best site for help and after reading the forums on your site I believe I've come to the right place. I recently purchased a 96 burb 4 x4 and would like to lower 5/5 I know not the ideal vehicle was looking for ext cab when I found this and the price and mileage way to good to pass up. Any help appreciated

Boston71

Reaction score
Hello everyone... I scoured the Web to find the best site for help and after reading the forums on your site I believe I've come to the right place. I recently purchased a 96 burb 4 x4 and would like to lower 5/5 I know not the ideal vehicle was looking for ext cab when I found this and the price and mileage way to good to pass up. Any help appreciated

Thank you.. So what do you guys think about that drop maybe using torsion keys and springs in front or drop spindles and shackles and springs in the back with all new shocks of course will that get me what you I want