My 95 K1500 Z71 (Bobbi Jo) :gr_grin:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah the new headlights I got don't have glare caps. But the ones I have on my truck now, do. I'm trading the set I have on my truck now for a new grille.

What style are your new ones? And what kind of grille are you getting?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Just gotta aim them down, there's a star screw on the back you turn to aim the lense.

^this! And it also helps to have a factory height truck with factory aimed lights to help you line up yours. Park both trucks about ten feet back with the lights turned on hitting a vantage point like a garage door. Then line your lights up to the other trucks light beam level. Sorry if that sounds weird but that's how I did mine. And glad I could help you out on the HIDs! :gr_grin:

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^this! And it also helps to have a factory height truck with factory aimed lights to help you line up yours. Park both trucks about ten feet back with the lights turned on hitting a vantage point like a garage door. Then line your lights up to the other trucks light beam level. Sorry if that sounds weird but that's how I did mine. And glad I could help you out on the HIDs! :gr_grin:

No, that doesn't sound weird. I know what you mean!