Misc parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Im looking for a few different parts for my truck..

Vortec heads for a 350
Rear Suburban SwayBar
third peddle (clutch peddle) bracket and peddle (to convert auto to manual)
hydro boost system
Temp/compess mirror
Stock shackles

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
At first I was gonna be like "uh, there is no bracket for the 3rd pedal, it just sits on the floor!" And then I continued reading.

Your best bet for heads would be a salvage yard. Shipping would be expensive for them.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not sure, I am sure some one can confirm that, I would imagine so and am almsot positive they are, I just took them out today and are in good shape

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i looked at some on a 5x today actually on a donor truck for my new dash, and it looks the same. but we'll find out.

GreysonChance

Reaction score
Have you guys settled over a deal yet? I also have a spare stock shackles here if you'd like. Also have a ton of unused truck parts lying around my garage. I got them off a great site for a cheap price and haven't used all of them yet. If you'd like to cook up a deal just drop me message ok? :)

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Temp/compess mirror

i got several of these dual display mirrors in different styles. simply gotta run 4 wires for any of the mirrors. power and ground, and 2 wires from mirror to the temp sensor that you put upfront of the truck.

dual display temp/compass mirror $55 for 16pin square plug style $70 for 7pin flat style conectors. both sets come with pigtails for both mirror and temp sensor with pigtail as well.
oaypal