lookin at newer truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I took a ride to a town close by and found a 1995 gmc sierra SL 4wd, It looks better than mine even underneath but it had a fifth wheel in the bed so im concerned about that. it has 156,000 kms on it and its priced at $4950, just wanted to get opinions and such.

Last edited:

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Price seems a little high, imo. The fifth wheel set-up strikes a chord since you don't know if the guy worked at a trailer shop, or if he was hauling triple axle horse trailers full of animals and feed. If it runs and drives great (and passed your visual inspection) and that price drops a bit... Not bad.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say it's too much. The 5th wheel isn't really as much to worry about as a gooseneck hitch in the bed. I'd give $4500 for it if the body is straight, no rust, drives nice, and nothing wrong with it visibly.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the body is great, and the only oil i could notice was the rear pinion seal, but ill go for a drive this week and see how it drives, but it would be a nice truck to start with compared with mine.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also consider it's in km. Meaning it got's around 75000 miles correct? Thats extremly low for that year of any vehicle.