*FS - M/T Classic II / Falken 33s*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Selling my 33s, I have no use for them anymore. They're are Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels (16"x8", offset and backspace specs I don't remember but they're on their site) and Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires (285/75/16, load range D). They actually measure out to like a 32. I recently got a new phone and don't have any good pics on it but I'll search through my threads and add any that would be good to see them on the truck.

I'd like to get $1200. The tires don't have many miles on them, a few years of moderate use. I rotate them every 3k. I've sprayed the wheels graphite. They can be clear coated by simply scuffing them with a grey scuff pad if someone was so inclined. The wheels are marked as they came off the truck since they were due for rotation.

Zip code is 60108.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

Last edited:

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I do but no money lol. No one wants these stupid wheels lol.
I cannot get rid of this set. I haven't gotten a single reply from Craigslist and they've been posted there for about a month.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I cannot get rid of this set. I haven't gotten a single reply from Craigslist and they've been posted there for about a month.

Your price is a bit high IMO.

Mickey Thompson Wheels - now the classic III, i can get a brand new set in black $508, M/T has a $75 rebate so $433 (4WheelParts)
Falken tires, the current AT is the Wildpeak AT3, i can get for $692, plus they are $100 off right now, so $592 (Discount Tire Direct)
For sake of argument, add in $100 for mount/balance...

Total for a brand new set: $1125

The tires you have aren't available on Falken's website, but they were 17/32" tread depth new. You are showing 3/10" which is approx 5/32" of which 3/32" is still usable. That is only about 22% of treadlife left on them.

----------------

just trying to be realistic. I think you'd be lucky to get $400 for them, as the tires are more than 75% worn at this point, as they are mostly worth the wheels.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Me and squeak will give $200 each lol me for rims and he needs the tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Your price is a bit high IMO.

Mickey Thompson Wheels - now the classic III, i can get a brand new set in black $508, M/T has a $75 rebate so $433 (4WheelParts)
Falken tires, the current AT is the Wildpeak AT3, i can get for $692, plus they are $100 off right now, so $592 (Discount Tire Direct)
For sake of argument, add in $100 for mount/balance...

Total for a brand new set: $1125

The tires you have aren't available on Falken's website, but they were 17/32" tread depth new. You are showing 3/10" which is approx 5/32" of which 3/32" is still usable. That is only about 22% of treadlife left on them.

----------------

just trying to be realistic. I think you'd be lucky to get $400 for them, as the tires are more than 75% worn at this point, as they are mostly worth the wheels.
I did lower the price to $1k on Craigslist, I must've forgot to do it on here but $1k is what I paid for the tires new so I was figuring the cost of the wheels also higher then than they are now. Simply put, you're right. I just had numbers in my head from years back.