Escalade mirrors, fog switch, cup holders an more....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Damn, if I didn't need tow mirrors on my truck those Escalade dimming mirrors would be gone already.....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
ahhh i didnt realize you had some of the HF off road lights. i may need to see what i can do funds wise since im seriously considering picking up a few more pairs of them to retrofit with Hids.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'd trade ya for that 411 pcm you got sitting around.....

I'm seriously tempted, but they would likely just lie around like the PCM and the 2 sets of regular black mirors i have do.

Do both miirors have the chrome caps or is one missing?

I still might go for that deal.

However, in good conscience, I have to tell you that you can probably get a PCM, connectors and programming from lextech for just about what you're asking for the mirrors....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes one is missing that chrome cap. It was white underneath it...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahhh i didnt realize you had some of the HF off road lights. i may need to see what i can do funds wise since im seriously considering picking up a few more pairs of them to retrofit with Hids.

Ok just Lmk.

jmc256

Reaction score
If you could get some measurements that would be very helpful

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Yes one is missing that chrome cap. It was white underneath it...

Ah, missing the chrome. Unlikely to ever find a replacement for that I'm thinking. At least not easily or cheaply.

Guess I'll pass....would have been a decent trade otherwise....

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey P2, I know you said you weren't sure, but is there any way you could find out if they still work? That one guy mentioned the mirror turning yellow, and it would kind of suck to get them and not have them work. I'll look around and see what I can find out about why they do that.

I might be interested, but it might be a couple months before I have funds to send, would that be ok? Just spent a bit of money on a Denali console and a 454ss rear axle.

Do you know what kind of switch these are wired to for the heat or where it goes?