Best tune for the money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking around to purchase a custom tune once I get back from the beach. Im in sw virginia so It will have to be shipped to me probably. I have contacted and its going to run around 260 or better. Anyone else on here have good tunes at a competitive price?

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for 75 im happy with my tune from waitforme by jesse bubb. it made a nice improvement on my 97 454 and 02 496.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to wait4me.com or google it. I bought a used pcm off ebay and sent that to him to tune so I still have my stock one if I ever need it. I think he has them for sale also.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok. I was just wondering if there was anyone else that was cheaper... How much hp increase did you see?

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no idea, its noticeable driving it, mainly from eliminating the tq management I would guess. im sure youd get more out of an in person tune but I was happy with it and it was by far the cheapest I found.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, Well if its noticeable thats all I care about. Did you noticed MPG difference?