Anyone have a diagram for reverse lights for my 94 K1500 5 speed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Trying to get reverse lights working on my 94 K1500 5 speed and not getting anywhere. I replaced the reverse light switch on the transmission and both bulbs in the tail lights and the fuse for the Turn Signal/BU lamps looks good. Anyone have diagram for this circuit so I can get them working?

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
check for voltage on the light green wire at the rear light harness. Should be +12vDC while shifteris in reverse. Dont run yourself over.

Reaction score
With you saying "Don't run yourself over" must mean we have met before LOL!!! On my own vehicles anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Will check it out tomorrow in the daylight thanks much!!!

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
send me a mssg and I will get you logged on to alldata to find the diagram you need.

Reaction score
I started working on this truck again and really want reverse lights to work. I ended up jumping the 2 wires from the screw in reverse light switch on the trans. (5 speed stick) and lights come on. SO, this tells me wiring and bulbs are fine and just leaves the switch or whatever makes the switch make contact. The switch is new and mine takes the longer switch. Anyone know what inside the trans pushes the little metal ball which makes the circuit ?