88-94 pull out cupholders, in grey. I have 2 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like 25 each, plus 6 in shipping.

I do not accept paypal, but do have my own merchant account.

I need to make room in the shed...Can't find anything for all the parts...lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Shawn

flattopwill

Reaction score
I'm interested in one. How do they mount? My truck doesn't have one and I've always wanted one. What form of payment?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm interested in one. How do they mount? My truck doesn't have one and I've always wanted one. What form of payment?

These style cup holders mount directly below the location where the OE Equilizer/Cassette pocket it is, on the lower trim panel.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Are they screwed in? Glued on? Velcroed in place? I think that's what he was asking. I'm honestly not sure.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They mount by utilizing 2 hex head screws (3/16" IIRC) to the bottom lip of the lower dash panel into an existing brace. The top of the assembly slips under the recess in the lower dash panel, to hold the top side on IIRC. It's been a while since I've removed one of these, but if my memory serves me correct, that's how they mount.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They mount by utilizing 2 hex head screws (3/16" IIRC) to the bottom lip of the lower dash panel into an existing brace. The top of the assembly slips under the recess in the lower dash panel, to hold the top side on IIRC. It's been a while since I've removed one of these, but if my memory serves me correct, that's how they mount.

^^^^ Correct just removed mine since they didnt work. It slides on the front of the dash and then there two bolts that holds it on the bottom.