6.0 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a link to the ad I have on Craigslist.
http://shreveport.craigslist.org/pts/2323142534.html

I also have 4 brand new SMC 3/8" for sale for $100 shipped. A full set of Auto Meter gauges that are new except for the tach and engine temp gauge, but they are in good condition, for $275 shipped. Pics on request. All the items on Craigslist are local pickup only unless you pay for freight charge.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna put that motor in your truck....

Na I was planning on doing an 81 chevy until I went and looked at the truck today. I'm sure I could just find another c10 to build but I just took it as a sign, that and the title isn't in the guy's name that is trying to sell it and he didn't know if he could get it.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya know Darren250r, after you said you thought I was putting the 6.0 in my truck, I began thinking about it last night. I couldn't sleep well I was thinking about it so much. If it doesn't sell before long I may just wind up doing it. Only bad part is, my truck would be down for a while doing the swap, but in the end it would be nice. So we will see!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
ooomph........those front/rear leather seats are soooo cheap....hell, the 35/30/35 leather captain's chair seats for the OBS are $995 locally, and that's just the front seats ofcourse. Can ya give me a freight estimate to 39180? House, not business address.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sold the front seats over the weekend. I also have a sale pending on the motor and tranny.