5/8 drop question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
If you do like everyone said, you'll never have any problems out of it man.. But like dropped93 said, you may really want to get your Y pipe raised some. save you allot of later headaches.lol..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well around here wheels walk off fast if you don't have a pitbull on every corner of your truck at night!! If I could keep my truck in my shop then I wouldn't mind spending the cash. The ones I'm lookin at are nice but as soon as i get them I will send ya pictures so you can see where I'm going with the build

98nightmare I shouldn't have a problem there I've redone everything new from headers back. It tucked up

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the spindles from AVS good? It don't say what brand they are.. But at $190 not a bad price bu you get what you pay for

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I will just have to call but if they are then I'm all over them. I can just get all my stuff at one place