130 mph Police Tahoe cluster and DRL on/off switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I have a 130 mph police tahoe cluster.

There are some scratches on the clear cover, might have to swap your old one over. This has NOT BEEN TESTED by me, but obviously the fuel gauge is partially broken. I do not know if it will work and be accurate once you plug it in and turn it on though. It may work just fine when the truck it running... The gauge motors can be swapped easily if it is broken. I swapped my original gauge motor into my new 120mph escalade cluster without any problems.

I can include factory white escalade needles if you want them.

$150 shipped. SOLD

You must be registered for see images attach

DRL daytime running light switch and pigtail from a police tahoe. It is chipped on the bottom, but would not be noticeable once you install it.

$60 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump for a great mod (130mph cluster) if I didn't have an Esky one id get it glws

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Surprisingly very few, there is a guy on another forum that says he wants it. I've just been waiting for him to get back in town and paypal me.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'd take it. But it's too high priced for me. Especially if the fuel gauge isn't working properly.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd take it. But it's too high priced for me. Especially if the fuel gauge isn't working properly.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

$150 is giving it away. Took me around 3 years to finally find one here in NY. On Ebay a seller has them brand new for $600 if I re-call correctly and they are CDN which means KMPH.

If you don't get any decent offers just install it and have one of the most rarest factory mods next to the Esky/Nali Console.

Switch still for sale?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that cluster plug and play? Thought I saw somewhere once that it wasn't needed to do something with a wire?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2