Yukon GT Rear Wiper Doesn't Touch Glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighCaliber

Reaction score
Have you tried s-l-i-g-h-t-l-y bending towards the glass that part of the arm where the washer nozzle is connected?

I went to pepboys yesterday and they only had one listing for a rear blade....a 13" Bosch 41913. I installed it and the whole blade touches the glass when parked...however, it does not wipe 6" of the center between "11 & 1". So the first third and last third are spotless...the middle untouched.

So I am going to bend my brand new arm a hair inward to see if it remedies my problem.

Thanks everyone.

carluvr

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with the rear wiper on my '96 Suburban. It doesn't clear the any of the window between about 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock. I've tried several different blades to no avail.

HighCaliber

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with the rear wiper on my '96 Suburban. It doesn't clear the any of the window between about 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock. I've tried several different blades to no avail.

So I'm not the only one?

I bent the arm and got a couple more inches but it is still crap. It's been snowing and raining all week. Can't see out of the rear window. :gunner: