***Your HID Questions Answered Here.***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that's crazy I might end up ordering the relay harness tho for mine and my girlfriends nbs hers acts
Ore than I like with one of them comin on and having to flash the brights to get it to come on.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Damn that's crazy I might end up ordering the relay harness tho for mine and my girlfriends nbs hers acts
Ore than I like with one of them comin on and having to flash the brights to get it to come on.

That can be a few things:

Grounds aren't tight or making good contact.
There's a drl circuit(resisted power circuit) that needs disabling or patched(resistor and/or capacitor).
Bad starter in ballast.

Either way, continued use will drastically lessen the lifespan of the ballasts and bulbs.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure I didn't pay anything for them cuz I work a dealership and a trade in car had them on and we can't re sell them with hids so we have to take them off

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure I didn't pay anything for them cuz I work a dealership and a trade in car had them on and we can't re sell them with hids so we have to take them off

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy at work who actually gets them gets hids alarms he got a bad ass double din he's gotten a gps unit and some other random then hooks me up. I got a viper alarm with remote start I forget what model it was but it was about 400 new and he sold it to me for 40 bucks. 2 weeks later I sold the truck I put it on lol