Yet another tire question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are both having the same problem with these Torq Thrust wheels and BS issues.. I want them in a 20" wheel but the backspace won't let me do it..... and that just..

Sucks!!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm undecided if I like the PVD chrome. The boss wheels has it and it pitted

The PVD has the best warranty, another reason why... I have heard the chrome on the 338 wheels has had issues. Maybe I shouldn't be so lazy and just get polished.. But I dunno, it's going on my DD.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would get polished. I had all 4 of my wheels replaced due to chrome putting within 9 months of purchase

Hotwheelbill

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, you can get the TTII in any backspace size, not just as listed. But they are not in stock, they have to have them built to your order just like all other sellers. But, from what I priced Summit is the cheapest. But my issue is that the 0 BS you can pick up on Ebay for almost half that price. Still working on it, but I took a detour.
My truck HAD to have new tires this week!! Yesterday, I had some Grabber HTS 255/70-15 put on my truck using the 15x10 rims that came on the truck and ditches the well worn 31x10.5 tires. This size is the same diameter as a 255/55/18 that I plan to use on the new rims. Soooo, I can still drive the truck now with 2" rear drop and gather ALL my front end parts and pick up a 791nd drop kit ($430 delivered) and start to work. I can always use these tires and rims on my next one............yes, I will.