WTF ??? WHY??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
A lot of old people think this kind of crap looks good. Unfortunately, same goes around these parts. Old timers stick tons of chrome on their pick-ups and make them look like wusses. Sad, sad sight.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Not down here. Old people down here just don't do anything to their trucks. The people that do that kind of stuff are usually from south of the border around here.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
In the accessory business we have a saying: "Don't let good taste get in the way of selling accessories"

I'd buy it...It'd take a little body work to bring it back, but most of it can be undone with a socket set.

How do you open the tailgate???

1BAD89

Reaction score
What yall dont be making fun of my next truck like that. haha remember uniqueness is where its at. All the womens will be mine .

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
LOL, he don't, or else you gotta move that Cadillac tire holder....I just don't get what's with that odd cab light in the middle? And why he ran Walmart out of trailer clearance lights....just....wow...

"has many ad ons and all done to perfection."

:lol:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
even worse check out the GMT 800 center cab light mounted sideways next to each air horn

Sent from my static android

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
smh.....what a shame that someone would ruin a truck like that......

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
even worse check out the GMT 800 center cab light mounted sideways next to each air horn

Sent from my static android
This is what won the "worst thing done to this truck" contest for me... and it was a stiff competition.

That coupled with the fact that he had to use a different model center cab light, because the GMT800s only have 2 "side" lights each...