WTB 3RD BRAKE LIGHT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys anybody have a oem 3rd brake light in good shape? Has to be from a reg cab or crew cab.. NO EXT CABS THEY DONT FIT...I messed up my led 3rd light and cant find it again. I went back to red tail lights ,no more black out lights so I want 3rd light to be red to. All I can find is clear or blacked out 3rd lights. Theres one red one on ebay but the trim is chrome which is pretty retarded. Anybody have a link to all red led 3rd light or a nice looking oem 3rd light? Thanks

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately your best bet for a factory one will probably be a salvage yard, GM has discontinued them. There's a couple of all red aftermarket options on eBay, but IMO they all look pretty trashy and none of them have the cargo lights on the sides like the factory ones.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Hey guys anybody have a oem 3rd brake light in good shape? Has to be from a reg cab or crew cab.. NO EXT CABS THEY DONT FIT...I messed up my led 3rd light and cant find it again. I went back to red tail lights ,no more black out lights so I want 3rd light to be red to. All I can find is clear or blacked out 3rd lights. Theres one red one on ebay but the trim is chrome which is pretty retarded. Anybody have a link to all red led 3rd light or a nice looking oem 3rd light? Thanks

I'm gonna head to my local salvage yard this weekend - I'll keep an eye out for one for you. If I score one, it's yours just cover shipping.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me check in my shop this weekend, and if I have one which I think I do you can have it for the shipping cost.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys are awesome! I really appreciate it, it's been raining here so I just have some blue tape covering hole. Lol. Can't wait to shave that dam 3rd light, hopefully at the end of this year. but for now just wanted something to cover the holes. What do you guys think about the smoked led 3rd light with red taillights?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that's it df2x4. See but my lights are red so idk if they will match with a smoked 3rd light. Thanks

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late but yeah that looks like it. As long as it's a 2dr truck which it looks like it is.