Would There Be Any Interest In A 1.5" Body Lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also searched high and low for a 1.5"....I think gm truck frame is hideous hanging out down there. I went with a 2" in the end and raised my steps to hide it. A year ago though...I woulda been all over the 1.5". Glad to see companies like Zone who will listen to their customer base and are still willing to reinvent products for older trucks.

Thanks for the feedback, I can see where the steps definitley help hide the frame. I just came in from the garage from mouting up my new wheels and tires. The AAL is on it's way but I couldn't keep myself from going ahead and putting the tires on lol! I cranked my TB bolts 6 turns and gained an 1" so that isn't to bad I may crank a hair more after the AAL goes in guess I'll see what it looks like.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They make a 1.5 body lift ive looked at em before just cant remember the website i found it on here on one of the threads

adambru

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't crank the torsion bars too much as it can cause a very rough ride plus you may need wheel alignment after

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't crank the torsion bars too much as it can cause a very rough ride plus you may need wheel alignment after

Yeah I'm not going to get to carried away with the cranking, I had 02 Crew Cab Duramax that I cranked quite a bit and suprisingly it wasn't to bad none the less over cranking isn't the best thats for sure.