Wondering if these wheels fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chungus

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Would anybody happen to know if these wheels would fit a 2000 K3500? They were on an old 75 C30 I sold awhile back. Thinking about asking the guy I sold it to if he'd part with them. I'm pretty sure the bolt pattern is the same but I'm not sure if the dish is right. I believe they were 16s.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
The bolt pattern is correct but they will need 14mmx1.5 lug nuts.

These wheels often take unusual lug nuts and the inside rear wheels are generally the factory steel ones.

Aluminum inners are rare because the stud length would be very long to accommodate the thicker wheels.

Big Chungus

Reaction score
The bolt pattern is correct but they will need 14mmx1.5 lug nuts.

These wheels often take unusual lug nuts and the inside rear wheels are generally the factory steel ones.

Aluminum inners are rare because the stud length would be very long to accommodate the thicker wheels.
The inside rims on the 75 were factory steel wheels. My dad and I got a deal we couldn't pass up on the eagle alloys and when we sold the truck we decided it wasn't worth mounting the tires on the factory split rims just to keep a set of aluminum rims we probably wouldn't ever use... hindsight is 2020

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
The standard studs should work but the shank portion of the lug nut was unique to the Eagle Alloys wheels.

Pick the ones that match the wheel thickness. I believe it's the .800" ones.

And you will need these as well.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe they were 16s.

it wasn't worth mounting the tires on the factory split rims
Wouldn't split-rims be 16.5"?

I hated dealing with split-rim wheels. Mostly because the shop didn't have a tire cage, and I was risking my life every time I dicked with 'em. I was young, stupid, gullible, and desperate. Today I'd call OSHA and the State Job Service and complain.