Wire loom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you guys doing for relooming your harness after your swaps? All the oem convoluted split loom turned to dust when touched.

I've been looking at some stuff called techflex f6 woven split braid but it's freaking expensive!

Here is the stuff I'm taking about.

https://www.techflex.com/prod_f6w.asp

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used a braided loom but it wasnt the split type. Was a pain..basically after i relocated my pcm, i un-pinned everything a slid it through the braid. Then re pinned everything. Looks awesome though.

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, frost tune, 5spd, 4/6

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
My local parts supplier orders split loom for me. I have 6-7 different sizes on the shelf. it comes in handy when you are adding fog lights or CB radio wiring and just for doing general repairs to the harness's

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I order alot of wiring stuff from waytek wire. I just bought 1" ID split loom since I'm rewiring the whole truck. Once I get the engine/trans harness in the truck I'll have to measure the wires and see what size loom I'll need to pretty it up.

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wrapped most of my wiring in color coded electrical tape. It looks good, easy to zip tie to stuff and cheap. Just an absolute pain when I need to get to a wire. . .