Windstar Electric Fan Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Works great so far! The temp switch turns them on at 200 and off at 185 which seems to work well with the 195 t-stat. The only thing I dont like about them is how they dim the headlights some when sitting at idle with them on. I haven't tried really getting on it yet or looked at gas mileage, but I did notice that it doesn't have to downshift anymore going up a hill by my house where it used to

might be time for the Big 3 upgrade. i didn't notice huge wires on the charging system in your pics. if you've got HIDs this might cause trouble if they're not getting enough juice at idle.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice work!

I will be looking at this when I install my Caddy fans in the very near future...

You must be registered for see images attach

Shawn

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes for sure good job on the install, the write up and the fab work looks very good.

but thanks, Now I want some e -fans LOL. I was knocking down my list of things to do, or things I want, now I got more to add LOL.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Works great so far! The temp switch turns them on at 200 and off at 185 which seems to work well with the 195 t-stat. The only thing I dont like about them is how they dim the headlights some when sitting at idle with them on. I haven't tried really getting on it yet or looked at gas mileage, but I did notice that it doesn't have to downshift anymore going up a hill by my house where it used to

so your only running a single speed? mine are 2 speed im pretty sure but i may just use the high speed