Window tint help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright so Before I get my windows tinted i need new driver and passenger windows they are scratched really bad it looks like somebody took a rake to them. My sister's boyfriend just got his mach1 tinted all the way around and I heard he got a good deal but idk what % to get. I want the windshield tinted but I would like to be able to see and not be annoyed by cops but as far as the rest it depends I would like to see what it looks like first.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I just got 35% over the stock 70% this past Thursday, putting me around 24%, the rears are stock 19%:

You must be registered for see images attach

State limit is 32% here, but I've never had a problem with the 35 over 70 combo for 24% on two other vehicles.

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have stock on the back windows idk what % that is

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do not tint the windsheild...not good for night driving..

I got pulled over with my side 20% from a state hwy patrol...gave me a ticket $85... legal limit here in MO is 35 on the sides.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5 on back, 20 on sides, and 50 on the shield

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I just have stock on the back windows idk what % that is

rear is 20% or 19% like chris said if you put a meter on it. i have 50% on my front over stock. it reads 40% on a meter. i also have 5% over the rear 20% it read a 3% IIRC. I also have a strip on the front, and I'm not sure if your wanting to tint your entire windshield but i don't think thats legal in any state.

GAZ7198

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Georgia on my way to work I see 7 Cars with dark tint on their windshields

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
On the side windows? I am fine with my 24ish% at night on the sides. I would never tint my windshield though.