Will this fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the rims look like moto metals but they dont say moto metal on the bead lip could be american racing moto look alikes

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bulldog, thats what i thought at first then i got to looking and there are a couple companies that make rims just like them but nun of them are the those exact rims. For example, they might only have one bolt instead of two.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id just crank the bars been running mine cranked quite a bit for 2 year now. No real issues but your gonna wear frontend parts but its not that bad. Mines a bit stiff but you wont notice much a differnce tell you get off road. Id just crank for now and save for a 6 inch lift.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys i cranked the torsion bars alittle bit this week now i am told (by my father, who was told my one of his students) that i need to have my front end realigned, is this true?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it won't hurt. It needs to be checked, the torsion bars do have an effect on the alignment. If it wasn't 2 inches it's probably not gonna hurt anytime really soon but in the future it may, and it should be checked to be sure. if you got old tires and plan on getting some new ones soon or sometime in the near future, like a year or so then you'd probably be ok to wait and have it done later.