Will it be enough backpressure?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I know I agree, I thought you were referencing that one dude

Sent from my static android

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, he was the one saying that your truck wouldn't run with out one. I put the smile in there cause I know someone will argue with me.... :rolleyes:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah that guy was a tool crossovers are for sissies.... anyway enough thread jackery for me :)

Sent from my static android

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a "X" pipe make a exhaust sound so much better.. your right on the not seeing alot from it being so far back but on these trucks anything you can get 2 to 5hp is a big deal.. also you need to do some research on "X" pipes, moving it back moves the power band around.. but on a stock motor your only going to see sound change...

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ditch the kittys unless they are necessary in your area for an inspection. Other than that your plan seems fine.

I also wouldn't waste the money on the x pipe. You have to put it to far away from the engine on a 4x4 for it to do any good.

:hidesbehindsofa:

Under the passengers feet is to far back? only way to get much closer would be to put a crossover from manifold to manifold